When it comes to her love life:
Kuro isn’t the type to fall head first for anyone having issues trusting. She has several unique emotional trauma’s and is haunted by a tragic past of her own. So developing love or realizing it takes time.
Kurohime is rather fluent in several languages due to her ability to hear the tone and pitches of a voice in a foreign tongue. It takes her a while and a bit of practice but she is very much able to speak it.
- Japanese (Both old and modern in several dialects)
Kuro has many fears, mostly relating to anyone who get’s close to her or to anything kitsune related.
Having been involved in the medical practice, she actually doesn’t have much of a large hate for certain meal. Although as a kitsune, she does have some stereotypical favorites such as Aburaage, or kistune udon.
- She likes listening to a variety of music but mostly instrumental orchestra’s. Especially those that involve violins, piano, flutes and guitars.
- Example of instrumenal talent: x x x x x
- When she sing’s, kuro makes sure to not add any of her kitsune allure to it. Preferring that people who listen like her voice as it is. -tho this sometimes can be difficult when she’s hungry.
- Example of singing: x x x
- Fiddling with a lock of her hair or biting her lower lip.
- Crossing her legs out of habit when seated.
- Getting lost in thought.