Full name: Kurohime no kitsune ( The black demon fox princess)
Kanji: 高荷 黒姫 (Takani Kurohime)
True name: Salene Tsukishiro
-She goes by Kurohime Takani in the human world.-
Age: 4,000 years old.
Hair color: Jet Black
Eye color: Vary’s between brownish-red, they change to gold when using her demonic abilities and red when she’s angry.
Weight: 125 lbs
Power level: A class (lower)
Specie: Fox Demon (Kitsune)
Mate: Sanosuke Harada
Religion: Kitsune’s are tied closely with Inari, the Goddess of Foxes. They don’t necessarily worship her, but they are respectful to her and her image. With her image is always the picture of two white foxes by her side, the symbol for kitsune. She’s supposed to be a very mercurial goddess and changes her mind rather easily.
Fox Clan/culture: Kuro’s clan was one of the Heavens, they resided in the mountains of the spirit world, high up and far from other demons. They worshipped the moon as their power source and each phase of the moon a representation of how powerful a fox may be. Her parent’s were Yue and Kohaku. Yue was the former head of the clan and is now an elder having received all her nine tails. Kohaku was a former bandit, turned into a guard who mated with Yue despite the clans disapproval.
Power source: Moon light is one way she gain’s her demonic powers as well as taking “energy” from the life around her. A kitsune sense of vampireism. And blood or chi, depending on how weak she is.
Language: Common, kitsune (which is mainly fox-like sounds)
Strengths: Kitsune are extremely agile and fast, in both human form and fox form. They also have something called ‘fox magic’.
- Foxfire: (kitsune-bi) By rubbing their tails (only in fox form) kitsune can produce either fire or lighting. This becomes a weapon and they can also create small balls of fire, and use these as lights, thrown weapons, or as toys.
- Shape Shifting: This is only from human form to fox form and vice versa.
- Kitsune Seduction: Kitsune are also very beautiful creatures, seduction comes easily for them, the more powerful kitsune can actually take over the mind of a target if they lock gazes with them. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target’s mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune’s using. This mind control is purely by magic and can be broken by certain magics, or wards. (and the Supreme Race is unaffected by it).
- Illusion: To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can’t be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired. Kuro prefer’s to keep things as is, but when she makes a permanent stay for a few year’s, chances are that there will be several realistic illusions created by her.
- Shadow Manipulation- As a cursed fox, she has the ability to manipulate her shadows at will. Often using them to ensnare her prey or slice them into ribbons if so desired. In one battle, she allowed the shadow to take the shape of a scythe as a weapon.
- Seals/spells- Studying extensively in magic, kuro has developed a vast amount of knowledge in magic, seals especially and even kekkai’s (barriers) that could be beneficial to her during her moments of weakness.
Kitsune also have a heightened sense of smell, hearing, and vision.
She is from a very religious fox clan from the spirit realm. Truthfully, she is the supposed future head of her clan and is actually the rightful head by birthright. She is to be known as salene-hime, but officially, kurohime has yet to learn of this.
- Kitsune are notorious for seeing a weakness in someone, and aggravating the weakness, until others see it. To those who are ‘immoral’, they tend to ‘help’, making the person more immoral, or guiding the person down the path of self-destruction. To the ones they consider ‘moral’, they become friendly, and helpful, though they may still play a trick, or show a small flaw in the person, to teach them humility.
- Kitsune have to keep their promises, and especially follow their word of honor. They become self-destructive if they break a promise, and when someone else breaks a promise, they become deadly enemies.
- Kitsune are also a victim of their own feelings. A kitsune’s emotions can cause them harm, or distract them. The Sin of Regret can even kill a kitsune outright.
- Kitsune do not accept aid from those who are not willing. Those who wish to aid a kitsune, must do so of their own free will. Kitsune are very loath to ask for help, and as such, most aid must come from another’s initiative.
- Kitsune are emotional and very vengeful. Kitsune will lose their temper at the slightest provocation. Once someone has earned a kitsune’s enmity, the kitsune will begin enacting revenge that can become quite extreme. On the other hand, those who have earned a kitsune’s trust and loyalty will see a friendship that can last through many trials.
- Freedom is very important to the kitsune. They do not accept being forced into something they do not wish, and do not like being bound or trapped. Doing so weakens the kitsune, and is frowned upon by other kitsune.
Family: A wolf-demon named kami, whom she met in her travels that adopted her as a kit. And her mate, a kitsune named yuki who is her brother-in-law as well as their child-her niece- Sora. And another kitsune named tsuki who was a former child of her clan but escaped because of her own reasons. Kuro often watches over her and guides her as the elder fox, but often in a maternal sense.
Likes: Enjoy’s wearing dress,skirts,and kimono’s. Likes to eat gourmet desserts and meals, a good fight, listening to jazz, and has fun socializing with other people.
Her current forms:
Due to her being a fox demon, she has the ability to shape-shift and change into whatever form pleases her. While kuro doesn’t like doing so, she will if she must. Currently she prefer’s this form: